Search This Blog

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Around The World....

Hello Shoppaholics!
Have u ever thought to travel Around the World?
If your answer is yes, then visit the Around the World event !
Awesome designers n lovely items are waiting for u ! 
I got A LOT of stuff but my favorite is this hair from ploom!
I changed my avatar recently n i wanted some eyes! So Izzie's has this gorgeous mesh eyes i fell for!
And since i was there i bought some nails too ! To boost the look on my eyes i put on some eyeliner from Eyelure! Dont forget to visit Bens Beauty too for this gorgeous nail! 
Oh and take a walk to NV for the new releashes ! 

So... What I'm Wearing :: 

Hair :: Lauren ( Browns ) ~ Ploom ~ Around The World 
Eyes :: Dark MESH Eyes mahogany ~ Izzie's
MakeUp :: eyelashes and eyeliners set  ( 3 heavy liner) ~ EyeLure 
Turtleneck :: CT Turtleneck ( Sand) ~ NV
Shirt ::  Ripped Up Tee (Je t'Aime) ~ -tb-
Pants :: Zia Denim v 2.0 Mesh  ( Bootcut ) ~ Cynful
Shoes :: Provence Riding Boots ( Black ) ~ {Mon Tissu}
Nails :: French Nails ~ Izzie's
Ring :: Square Ring (Black & Black) ~ Bens Beauty 

No comments:

Post a Comment