Search This Blog

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Glamorous Nature...

Hello Darlings !
The weather is getting chillier so put on your coats and go exploring !
At least thats what i did! I put my awesome new coat from Foppish and went to this cool new place called The Garden ! I love when SL has games like this ! Find the clues and help the Guardians to fullfill their purpose !
Im a Mesh Lover, and its hard to find amazing mesh shorts ! Well it was hard, till Tentacio releashed this gorgeous pair ! Im so in love with it ! I'm also in love with these amazing boots from Pepper ! ( I adore the sock detail) ! Also dont forget to take a walk to Collabor88! The jewellery ( and not only) are to die for!
Enjoy... 

So... What I'm Wearing :: 

Hair :: Tendency [01] ~ Magika 
Jacket :: Riders Cardigan-{Black/Gray} ~ [Foppish]
Top :: playtime racerback (raspberry) ~ Jane
Shorts :: Basic Short Denim ~ Tentacio 
Leggings :: My cut-out leggings ~ Milk Motion 
Nails :: Glitter Nails ~ Izzie's 
Ring :: Boho Ring (black) ~ Yummy ~ Collabor88
Necklace :: Mescal necklace silver ~ LaGyoCollabor88
Shoes :: Wellingtons ( Black ) ~ Pepper 

No comments:

Post a Comment