Search This Blog

Monday 17 December 2012

Wanna Hear a Lullaby?

I can sing you one ! But i better show you these new releashes!
First of all Truth has this gorgeous mesh ponytail! I like big hair! I really do ! And I'm sure you ll love this hairstyle as much as i do ! Also Krautuve releashed these new tshirts that they look soooo comfy and they fit really really well! Dont forget to try them !
And last but not least the new jeans from AngelRed! If u love mesh as much as i do im sure your invetory has a million copies of your shape that u made to fit the mesh clothes you bought!
AngelRed has this new releashe, FLEXIBLE mesh! Yes, you heard me !
No need to change your shape anymore ! These pants adjust to your shape!!!!
Watch this video and you ll know what i mean! 

So... What I'm Wearing :: 

Hair :: Cece ~ Truth
Shirt :: cropped tshirt I <3 Sleep ~ Krautuve
Pants :: HC Jeans ~ AngelRed
Piercing :: Zassy ~ Pekka
Shoes ::  Org.Chuckys ~ [NV]
Nails :: Glitter Nails ~ Izzie's 

No comments:

Post a Comment